The lpwindsurf.com domain uses automatic collection procedures (Cookies) to collect personal information such as browser type or operating system, referring page, path, ISP (Internet Service Provider) domain, etc. all in order to improve the services provided. Cookies help us to tailor this website to your personal needs.
A “Cookie” is a small file that is stored on the user’s computer and allows us to recognize the user. The set of “cookies” helps us to improve the quality of our website, thus allowing us to personalize to a certain extent the navigation of each user on our website. Cookies are currently essential for the operation of the Internet, providing countless advantages in the provision of interactive services, facilitating navigation and usability of our website.
Please note that cookies cannot harm your computer and that, in return, having them enabled helps us to identify and resolve errors and improve the navigability of our site.
Type of cookies:.
- From the point of view of ‘lifetime’ of the cookie (time that the cookie remains active on our equipment) we can differentiate cookies between:
- Session cookies: are temporary cookies that remain in the cookie file of your browser until you leave the website, so that none is recorded on the user’s hard drive. The information obtained through these cookies is used to analyze web traffic patterns. In the long run, this allows us to provide a better experience to improve the content and facilitating its use.
- Persistent cookies: are stored on the hard disk and our website reads them every time you make a new visit. A permanent cookie has a specific expiration date. The cookie will stop working after that date. We use them, generally, to facilitate the user experience by remembering your browsing habits or, where appropriate, to facilitate the purchase and / or registration services.
- From the point of view of the purpose of each cookie, we can differentiate between:
- Technical Cookies: are those that allow the user to navigate through a website, platform or application and the use of the different options or services that exist in it, including those that the editor uses to enable the management and operation of the website and enable its functions and services.
The technical cookies, provided they correspond to any of the following profiles, shall be exempt from compliance with the obligations set forth in Article 22.2 of the LSSI * (ie, obtaining consent for installation and use by the existence of banner warning, cookies policy):
- “User login” cookies
- User authentication or identification cookies (session only)
- User security cookies
- Media player session cookies
- Load balancing session cookies
- User interface customization cookies
- Social content exchange plug-in cookies
*according to the EU Expert Working Group, in Article 29 of its Opinion 4/2012
- Preference or personalization cookies: are those that allow information to be remembered so that the user accesses the service with certain characteristics that can differentiate their experience from that of other users, such as, for example, the language, the number of results to display when the user performs a search, the appearance or content of the service depending on the type of browser through which the user accesses the service or the region from which the user accesses the service, etc.
If it is the user himself who chooses these features (for example, if you select the language of a website by clicking on the icon of the flag of the corresponding country), cookies will be exempt from the obligations of Article 22.2 of the LSSI for being considered a service expressly requested by the user, and this provided that the cookies obey exclusively to the selected purpose.
- Analysis or measurement cookies: these are those that allow the party responsible for them to monitor and analyze the behavior of users of the websites to which they are linked, including the quantification of the impacts of advertisements. The information collected through this type of cookies is used in the measurement of the activity of the websites, application or platform, in order to make improvements based on the analysis of the usage data made by users of the service.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: are those that store information on user behavior obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on this.
- Lastly, from the point of view of the entity that manages the cookies, we can differentiate between:
- Own cookies: are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third-party cookies: are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the editor, but by another entity that treats the data obtained through cookies.
lpwindsurf.com saves all the information collected through Cookies in a non-personalized format (IP address). This type of information obtained through Cookies will not be disclosed outside lpwindsurf.com except in those cases indicated in the section ‘Relation and description of cookies’, nor used for unsolicited communications.
Appropriate Privacy – Cookie Management:.
For more information on the proper configuration of cookies and options for activation, restriction and/or disabling should go in the help section of your browser to learn more:
Many browsers allow you to activate a private mode whereby cookies are always deleted after your visit. Depending on each browser this private mode, it may have different names. Below is a list of the most common browsers and the different names of this “private mode”:
- Internet Explorer 8 and above; InPrivate
- Safari 2 and above; Private Browsing
- Opera 10.5 and above; Private Browsing
- Fire Fox 3.5 and above; Private Browsing
- Google Chrome 10 and above; Incognito
Relationship and description of cookies:
- To learn more about Google Analytics cookies you can visit the following page: https://policies.google.com/technologies/cookies?hl=es . You can disable Google Analytics cookies through the following link: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.