Optimized with PageSpeed Ninja
2019 Starboard Pro 7’10 x 29 Starlite
- The 2019 range has a shorter nose outline.
- Feels more compact and maneuverable to pivot without the nose catching through the turns.
- Feels more stable despite being shorter due to less curve to rock from nose to tail.
- volume: 102 L
- Pulled in Tail Outline
- helps fit in the pocket of the wave for late take-offs and provides faster response in turning.
- Flat Standing Area
- helps hold a wider stance for extra stability in choppy water.
- Update! Knify rails help avoid catching white wash and improved control.
- Fin setup:
- Quad and thruster set up options available to suit different riding styles and conditions.
- Fins are positioned close to the rails for quick and sharp response when turning.
- V shape bottom between fins gives sensitive rail-to-rail transitions.