Sizes: 134×41, 138×41.5, 142×42
The Drive is based on the proven Motion shape in a super high-performance construction. A full 3K lightweight carbon layup gives the board incomparable reflex characteristics which puts you completely in control of your board, no matter what you throw at it. These attributes are making the drive an increasingly popular option for our team in the big air discipline. The weight makes board-offs a breeze, while the construction lends itself to timing your take-off to perfection, connecting perfectly with a wave and sending you to the moon. If big air isn’t your thing don’t worry, the Drive is also the perfect ride to cruise around on, with a comfortable medium rocker, gradually tapered rails for excellent grip, and a light, responsive feel underfoot. If you want to be the owner to one of the lightest boards on the beach, while having instant access to high-performance freeriding, get on the Drive and feel the difference.
- Deck Shape Design = Optimized flex + performance
- Rounded Ends = Smooth ride
- Rounded Corners = Enhanced durability + maximum power + easy transport + improved release
- 5.0 cm IXEF Fins = Better grip + upwind performance
- Centered inserts so the board can be ridden on both rails to increases longevity
- Freeride Rocker = Chop-eating + forgiving rocker + back foot directional stability