No other board combines stability for paddlers of all abilities while maintaining a surf pedigree quite like the Mana. The Mana range is compact, stable, and offers versatile performance. Multifaceted and easy to store (store them standing up in your garage and easily transport them in an SUV), these boards are the ideal choice for those seeking an easy, all-around cruiser with a limited length. The V bottom shape and exaggerated tail rocker deliver great turning ability, while the extra-wide outline delivers the confidence and ease any rider desires to feel whether surfing or cruising.
The Mana Soft Top is equipped with a single fin setup and cargo straps.
- Ledge Handle
- Partial Wood Sandwich Deck
- Injection Molded Single Fin Setup
- Heat Embossed Full EVA Deck Pad
- Molded EPS Closed Cell Core
- Glass Bottom Lamination
- Partial Wood Glass Sandwich Deck
- Mini Diamond Embossed EVA Deck
- High-Density Full EVA Rail
Mana 10’0″ Soft Top is ideal for riders up to 230 lbs/104 kg