The CBL is a dedicated crossover wake style cable board designed for progressive riders looking to maximize performance and time on the water.
The quad concave, generous rocker line, stiff flex and unidirectional basalt allow for soft comfortable landings when going big with a kite or cable. The durable grind base puts it at ease in the park on rails or off kickers.
Bottom shape and construction suited for wake style and cable. Also excellent for choppy water.
- Fluid power transfer from any source
- Excellent wake style performance
- P-Tex grind base bottom sheet
- Engineered reinforcements and strategic use of carbon for directed flex control
- Tip channels for finless tracking & smooth release
- Flat center for hitting any type of obstacle
- High rocker for cable and wake style
- Rail and tip channels provide good grip
Included with the board:
4x 20mm fins, 4x washers, 8 x m6 x 16mm screws.