Sizes: 132×39, 136×40
This Alana is purpose-built for women demanding both all-around freeride and freestyle in one board. The outline, flex, and dimensions have all been adjusted to respond to lighter rider input. Its narrower width provides riders with smaller feet the opportunity to lay hard into the rail and get the pop they have been searching for. With medium rocker, it delivers the perfect blend of responsive feel and a forgiving ride. The supreme wood core delivers a soft, natural flex while optimizing for strength and weight. The Alana is for chicks who rip.
- New Corners = Enhanced durability/maximum power + easy transport + improved release
- New 5.0 cm IXEF Fins = Better grip + upwind performance
- Centered Inserts = Ability to ride both rails increases longevity
- Medium Flex = Dynamic, all-around handling
- Freeride Rocker = Chop-eating & forgiving rocker + back foot directional stability
- FTC 2.0 (Flex Torsion Control) = Optimized stiffness in both the axial & torsional axis + superior control