Naish 2019 Tabla Windsurf Titan
Known to plane early with minimal effort, these short, wide and thin boards are the popular choice for all-around freeride performance and their latest enhancements make them irresistable—they’re foil-friendly! Now equipped with a deep tuttle foil box (and reinforced accordingly), all sizes are designed to fit the Naish Thrust WS 1 Foil using our Tuttle or Deep Tuttle adapter.
The relatively long, flat rocker makes the transition from non-planing to planing, getting into the footstraps and planing through lulls nearly seamless. The rocker and compact outline also make the Titan less sensitive to “fore and aft trim” than other boards—giving them a very wide “sweet spot.” This makes going upwind and jibing at both low and high speeds extremely easy. A slight kick in rocker in the last few inches of the tail also gives the Titan great top speed when compared to “the competition”.
Suitable for all levels, this board is effortless for beginners, yet performance-oriented for the veteran windsurfer. Fast and fun in all conditions, you can step onto the Titan and instantly feel comfortable!
– Low Profile Foiling = Purges excess volume
– Increased surface area = Provides increased lift + early planing
– Level Deck Shape = Easy to trim + large sweet spot
– Rocker Line = Early planing + effortless acceleration
– Ergonomic Foot Straps = Comfortable fit + easy adjustment
– Medium Density Footpads = Comfortable ride + excellent board feel
– MFC Tuttle Fin = Early planing + ultimate control
– Deep Tuttle Foil Box = Ultra strong + perfectly positioned