Tabla Paddle Surf Foil Slingshot Outwit 7´6″
SUP FOIL BOARD
A versatile foil SUP board for small and medium waves, and to downwind in open ocean. The SUP foil Outwit board is short, narrow, and with a high volume designed to make you take off with speed and catch the waves as easily as possible, what makes it agile, playful and easy to pump once you are on top of the foil and sailing.
– Super buoyancy for your measure, keeps the board compact and agile once you are already foiling.
– Concave shell provides heel-to-toe leverage for responsive turning and carving
– Sculpted bottom contour helps with early take-off, prevent it from “take it” when the ground is touched.
– Easy to pump, connect wave to wave without falling.
– The short stocking makes it easier to travel and transport than a traditional sup.
INSERTS PARA FOOTSTRAPS
ADJUSTABLE MAST TRACK
Move your foil wherever you want to find your perfect position according to measured weight or conditions.
Beveled at the bottom gives the board an earlier outflow of the water and prevents an edge from forming once you're on the deck.
REINFORCED DUAL LEASH ATTACHMENT
Helps to have a stronger leash on falls.