Tabla Paddle Surf Foil Naish Hover Carbon Ultra 2020
Dedicated SUP Foilboard
For whom it is?
This paddle surf board is dedicated to foil, for those looking for a foil and downwind surfboard.
What stands out?
The Hover Carbon Ultra foil paddle surf board offers great performance in all SUP foil disciplines.
Why is it unique?
The Hover Carbon Ultra foil SUP board offers a super compact shape while maintaining its stability and reducing rocking., making it a high performance foil SUP board but at the same time accessible to all levels.
A totally new design for SUP foil and Downwind foiling.
SUP foiling continues to grow and evolve at lightning speed. After an hour of testing and developing different shapes, From Naish we have two new designs dedicated to SUP foil that perform amazingly in all disciplines of foil: waves, downwinds y Wing-Surfing.
For 2020, Naish features Ultra Carbon construction for riders looking for maximum lightweight performance with a reduced swing. This construction uses an EPS core of 30 kg of higher density with a full 3K carbon arrangement and the entire deck features a wood sandwich layer to enhance durability in the support area. Both the nose and tail have additional reinforcements and the aluminum rail system is in our high-density PVC block. The entire board is produced in a multi-stage vacuum process that provides high tension in each layer with minimal weight
- – Handle: Ergonomic, easy to handle and load.
- – Grooved & Embossed Eva pad: lighter pad + greater grip + increased durability.
- – Automatic Pressure Valve Design: Core pressure is regulated automatically.
- – Tail Kick Lift Off Design: Allows easy lifting of the foil with minimal pressure from the rear foot.
- – Bottom V Nose Design: The shape of the nose allows to take flight again smoothly.
- – Footstraps Insert Options (Does not include footstraps): Allows you to navigate with for a subject navigation and with maximum control. The inserts are placed in strategic areas for SUP and also for Wing-Surfer.
- – Beveled Rail Design: Greater margin of error in turns and better performance when bouncing in flight.