The 13’2″ Voyager+ is built for epic adventures: it is the board of choice for many extreme explorers around the world. With this package you will feel more than ready for any adventure.
High sidewalls, large volume and smaller width make it a board for long distances and high speeds, designed for competent users. Whether you’re going on a solo expedition or spending the whole weekend paddling with friends, you’ll love how practical this board is, without making any compromises in performance.
It has RSS rails that increase its stiffness and glide when loaded with your gear. It also has a removable fin, which is easily inserted into position and secured with a thumbscrew. The board has 5 ergonomic and tubular carrying handles, making it very easy, and above all comfortable, to carry it anywhere during your trip.
What is included in the pack?
– Red Paddle Co Voyager Plus 13’2 “x30” inflatable stand up paddle board.
– Red Paddle Co Hybrid Tough 3-piece adjustable paddle
– Red Paddle Co coiled leash
– A repair kit
– The new Red Paddle Co Titan II air pump with dual cylinder combination system.
– The best backpack on the market, ergonomic and exceptional details, such as wheels to carry it walking and with a very practical front opening system.
– Watertight bag to carry your cell phone, keys, etc.