OUR MOST PLEASURABLE FLAT WATER PADDLING EXPERIENCE
THE NARROW V-SHAPED NOSE
Slices through water without leaving a trace behind. Even when paddling at power, the nose displaces the water without disturbance or splash, creating a feeling of pure efficiency and speed. The narrow nose also helps the board track in a straight line.
Optimises the true “Waterline”, providing enough volume to glide smoothly without water splashing or wrapping over the deck.
The narrowed nose gradually widens into a more parallel mid-section to maximise stability where you stand.
2IN1 SHOULDER CARRY STRAP & PADDLE HOLDER
• Velcro loop to attach your paddle.
• Easier to carry, the board simply hangs effortlessly on the shoulder, freeing up your hand to multi-task, hold your coffee, or phone.
• When not in use, the bungee sits flat on the board so it doesn’t drag in the water.
(Comes with Carbon Top model and can be purchased after-market for Lite Tech)
From the mid-section, the tail is kept wide to maintain stability when stepping back to turn and holds enough buoyancy to carry gears.
A defined rail edge helps restrict water wrapping onto the deck and sheers water off the nose.
Inspired from years of success in Windsurfing
• The cutaway at the tail increases the speed by reducing drag from the narrow wetted surface area.
• The cutaway allows you to increase speed as the water feels a narrower planing surface yet maintains stability from the full tail outline.
• The cutaway acts as a stabiliser, when conditions get choppy, the deck’s outline catches and stops the board from rolling.