OUR MOST PLEASURABLE FLAT WATER PADDLING EXPERIENCE
THE NARROW V-SHAPED NOSE
The narrowed nose gradually widens into a more parallel mid-section to maximise stability where you stand.
2IN1 SHOULDER CARRY STRAP & PADDLE HOLDER
• Velcro loop to attach your paddle.
• Easier to carry, the board simply hangs effortlessly on the shoulder, freeing up your hand to multi-task, hold your coffee, or phone.
• When not in use, the bungee sits flat on the board so it doesn’t drag in the water.
(Comes with Carbon Top model and can be purchased after-market for Lite Tech)
From the mid-section, the tail is kept wide to maintain stability when stepping back to turn and holds enough buoyancy to carry gears.
A defined rail edge helps restrict water wrapping onto the deck and sheers water off the nose.
Inspired from years of success in Windsurfing
• The cutaway at the tail increases the speed by reducing drag from the narrow wetted surface area.
• The cutaway allows you to increase speed as the water feels a narrower planing surface yet maintains stability from the full tail outline.
• The cutaway acts as a stabiliser, when conditions get choppy, the deck’s outline catches and stops the board from rolling.
• Positioned just in front of the feet making it easy and fast to access any gears.
• Recessing compartment improves aerodynamics for a faster glide, limits water flushing in and makes it more secure to stow gears.
The deck is precisely angled to let water flow efficiently out of the tail within just a couple strokes of paddling.
EVA TRACTION PAD WITH STANDING MARKS
• Soft EVA deck pad with crocodile texture provides a comfortable grip when paddling.
• Die-cut standing marks indicate the ideal standing position to optimise the smoothest glide.
Is used on the tail of the board for traction when stepping back to turn or when accessing gears.
BUNGEE TIE DOWN
on nose and tail of the board
• 4 x bungee inserts help secure gear and supplies on the nose.
• With 2 extra bungee inserts on the tail, perfect for carrying gear for long distance paddlers.
• On the nose to attach accessories like a GoPro, On the nose to attach accessories like a GoPro, On the nose to attach accessories like a GoPro
(Only on Carbon Top models)
Single centre fin positioned far back to the tail for straight line tracking.
NEW SELF-VENTILATING VALVE
A self-ventilating air valve is available on the board. This valve is self-ventilating so, it should not be touched or removed – otherwise, you are at risk of damaging the valve system.
There are no reviews yet.