Inspired by the Lima Prepreg competition paddle, this economic version of the Pro paddle was born, thought for those users who have an intermediate level of paddling and want to increase their level with a more efficient paddle. Without having the benefits of the Lima Prepreg in terms of weight, stifness and behavior of the materials in the water, the Lima Carbon is an ideal option for the majority of people who enjoy paddling medium distances with a certain level, a Starboard success, that will delight many of you.
You can choose the 2 pieces adjustable version if you are still not sure about the height of your paddle, or want to share it with someone else. Remember that the best transfer in the paddle is obtained with a one-piece paddle, but if you are still not sure about your length to cut the shaft or you simply prefer the versatility of the adjustable, choose this option.
Features of the Starboard Lima Carbon Adjustable 2 or 3 pieces
- Full cover 3K Carbon lamination to create extra low weight, maximize strength and high reflex characteristics
- Carbon filament rail infusion for impressive impact strength
- Lightweight PVC core
- All sizes paired with Carbon Shaft: The Carbon fibers are filament winded with the most precise amount of resin infusion
- Lightweight and durable for both wave and touring sessions
- 2 pieces adjustable shaft is great for paddlers looking for different paddle length or sharing the paddle with friends and family