SLINGSHOT PHANTASM 928 FOIL
EARLY LIFT | STABILITY | PROGRESSION
The Slingshot Team spent the better part of two years searching for the perfect wing, mast, fuse combo for light winds and rapid progression in Wingfoiling. The Phantasm 928 Wing package delivers unrivaled stability, ease of use and rapid progression to all weight classes and riding styles.
The Phantasm PFI 928 front wing (2343 cm2 surface area) is a super early lifting, incredibly forgiving freeride foil with maximum light- wind versatility in a lightweight premium carbon construction. The package comes with the 72cm mast made from super light, stiff and efficient high-modulus carbon. The PFI 928 wing gets going in the lightest breeze and has the lowest stall speed of any wing in the Slingshot range, making it the easiest to ride and jibe. The 72cm mast makes this package the top choice for foilers riding in shallow water or those looking to progress quickly from zero to hero.
WHY YOU’LL LOVE IT
- If you want to progress quickly and ride in the lightest of breezes this package is for you.
- The perfect blend of early lift, stability, and ease of use.
- The stiffest carbon mast on the market, matched with a high-aspect, efficient, pumping-machine of a wing.
WHY WE MADE IT
- We wanted a foil package built for rapid progression and ultra-light winds.
- The 72cm mast makes for an incredibly stable platform that is ridable in shallow waters.
- A wing with great span demands an extra stiff, high-modulus carbon mast to deliver the desired control.
There are no reviews yet.