Slingshot PFI 928/872 Lower Package V1
EARLY LIFT / EASY PUMPING / PROGRESSION
Built for progression and ease of use, this Phantasm foil package will get you going in the lightest of breeze and provides the stability needed to keep you flying.
Package Includes: PFI 928 front wing, PS 400 rear stabilizer, 710mm fuse, Hardware, Neoprene Wing Covers and Travel Case
Built for progression and ease of use, this foil package will get you going in the lightest of breeze and provides the stability needed to keep you flying. It’s incredibly easy to pump, either straight off the dock or once up and riding. It provides unrivaled rail-to-rail stability and the lowest stall speed of any lower package in the Phantasm range.
WHY YOU’LL LOVE IT
We wanted a Phantasm foil package built for rapid progression, easy pumping and ultralight winds.
WHY WE MADE IT
- Built to fuel progression quickly and ride in the lightest of breeze
- The perfect blend of early lift, stability and ease of use
- The best for SUP in small waves or entry-level wing foiling
- Easy pumping
- Great for dock starts
PFI 928 FRONT WING
- The Phantasm Freeride Infinity 928 front wing is all about progression and ease of use. Equal parts of speed, stability, lift and maneuverability, this is the most predictable and user-friendly wing series in the Phantasm range.
PS 400 SHIMLESS CARBON REAR STABILIZER
- No Shims and no extra parts = no problem. Shims are an inefficient way of altering your foil’s performance and cause unnecessary drag.
- The Phantasm features a high-performance, aircraft-grade aluminum alloy fuselage that has been shaped and designed to offer unmatched stiffness and strength.
- The Phantasm mast to foil connection is over 50% larger than our competitors, this increased size makes it the strongest and most robust in the industry.
NEOPRENE WING COVERS AND TRAVEL CASE
- Protect your foil whether you are simply heading to the beach or heading around the world. Your foil comes complete with both a travel bag and durable neoprene wing covers.
- No sharp foil wings here! Our designers focused the foil wingtips down and away from the rider making a smooth and soft edge that helps prevent injury should you come in contact with your foil. They also provide stability for an even more predictable ride.