Sizes: 5’5″, 5’8″
The Go-To is an all-around strapped or strapless kite surfboard that performs well in just about any wind or wave conditions. Wider overall than the Global with a wider squash tail, the Go-To is fast and forgiving. With a narrower nose, this season’s Go-To performs well in lighter winds while trying strapless tricks in flatwater and is just as stellar when carving up smaller waves. These thruster designs are a good choice for heavier riders or anyone that wants a bit of extra float.
- Full 3D Double Density Deck Pad = Excellent comfort + cushioning + traction
- Arch Traction = Increased grip and comfort
- Tail Kick in Rocker = Tight & snappy turns off the lip
- Thinned-out & Squared-off Rails in Tail = Superior control & grip when carving at speed
- Deep Single Concave Bottom = Speed + drive
- Thruster Fin Setup = Snappy + control + release off the top
- Strategic Rail Flow = Increased response in bottom turns + easy edging
There are no reviews yet.