The Gecko Carbon debuted last season as our dedicated strapless quad fin design. Focusing on flat and choppy water riding rather than surf, its blunt nose design, and fairly straight rail line gives it greater pop off the water, even in less than optimal wind conditions. For this season, the tail rocker and tail thickness have been reduced for a faster, even more, sure-footed ride.
- Wide Nose and Tail = Control for strapless airs
- Arch Traction = Increased grip and comfort
- Parallel Rails & Quad Fin Setup = Excellent tracking
- Vee Nose Bottom Shaping = Smooth riding in choppy conditions
- Dedicated Strapless Design = No footstrap inserts