Sizes: 134×41, 138×41.5, 142×42
The Motion is our top selling freeride board and for good reason. It is a perfect balance of ease of use and freeride performance, ridden by new kiteboarders and top athletes alike. The advanced top and bottom shaping provide the Motion with a consistent flex throughout the board, and the all-new Flex Tip design gains extra control through carves and powerful edging. The single concave through the entire length of the board lends itself to great grip and hold, but also creates speed at the same time, meaning the comfortable rockerline does not affect the low-end performance at all. The Paulownia wood core and high-grade laminates make the Motion incredibly light, even though it can be ridden hard like a board twice its weight. The Motion really is the perfect do it all, lightweight board which will help you progress no matter who you are.
- New – Tip Cut Outs = Optimized flex in the tips of the board
- Deck Shape Design = Optimized flex + performance
- Rounded Ends = Smooth ride
- Rounded Corners = Enhanced durability + maximum power + easy transport + improved release
- 5.0 cm IXEF Fins = Better grip + upwind performance
- Centered inserts so the board can be ridden on both rails to increases longevity
- Freeride Rocker = Chop-eating + forgiving rocker + back foot directional stability
There are no reviews yet.