NAISH MAD DOG X32
Versatile Widebody Wave
At 32” wide with increased volume and stability, the Mad Dog X32 provides high-end surfing performance for bigger paddlers. Featuring a blend of responsive turning with stability, these boards are easy to ride and rip in small to medium-sized waves. For added versatility, all boards in the Mad Dog X32 range have five fin boxes and can be ridden as a thruster or quad fin setup, giving riders the option to adapt the board to their riding style and conditions.
- Quad Fin Setup ((2) FCS 4.75 Front Fins + (2) FCS 4.0)
- Ledge Handle
- Grooved & Embossed EVA Pad
- FCS II System
S-GLASS SANDWICH CONSTRUCTION
- CNC Cut EPS Cell Core
- S-Glass Wood Sandwich Bottom Construction
- S-Glass PVC Sandwich Deck Construction with Bamboo in the Stance Area
- Matte Finish Deck, Rail and Bottom
- Diamond Grooved, Micro Dot Embossed EVA Pad
There are no reviews yet.