Sizes: 130×41.5, 135×42, 140×43, 145×43.5
“The Hero manages to tick a lot of boxes and capably bridges the gap between beginner/school and progression – it’s great to see a brand putting a lot of thought into this sector of the market.” – The Kite Mag
The perfect board to take you from zero to Hero. With performance at the forefront of design for this beginner-friendly board, the Hero features a wider shape that makes it a great light-wind, stable board. The Hero’s ample flex and rocker allow for a smooth ride through chop and smooth landings while learning to jump. The Hero is a user-friendly board loved by riders of all levels, and is not to be underestimated in the freeride realm.
- 5.0 cm IXEF Fins – 5.0 cm fins for great grip and upwind performance. They have a high glass to plastic ration for strength and durability
- Torsion Laminate – Torsion laminates are placed in key areas for precision flex and superior control
- Tapered Rails – Tapered Rails provide lightweight tips and better grip ability
- Centered Inserts – Centered inserts give you the ability to ride both rails and increase longevity
- Rounded Ends – Rounded ends allow for smoother riding and carving, with an improved release