Naish’s new foil fuselages incorporate the new mast connection system, but retain the IndexedScarf Joint (CSI) front connection and 2X M6 rear connection. This makes the new fuselage 100% compatible with every front wing we have made to date, and every rear wing since 2018, while maintaining the modular design philosophy. As there are new levels of specialisation in the sport of foiling, Naish offers various fuselage sizes to tailor the performance of the foil to your sailing style and your favourite sport:
55cm foil fuselage – The shortest fuselage, designed for maximum turning. Popular for surf foiling, kite foiling and Wing foiling. This fuselage includes 3 inserts in the rear anchorage area for adjustable foil mobility.
Foil fuselage 64cm – The standard size fuselage that provides the best overall performance and the optimum combination of turning ability, pump and stability for surf foil, Wing foil and kite foil. This fuselage includes 3 inserts in the rear anchorage area for adjustable foil mobility.
– 606.1 grade CNC aluminium construction
– (2) custom M8 screws (mast connection) and M6 screws connecting the foil wings.
– Increased external geometry at the mast connection mitigates increased twisting and loads.
– New mast connection provides trouble-free performance.
– All threaded connections have stainless steel helical liners to minimise corrosion.