SIZES: 4’3″ X 20″ X 3.6″ – 37L / 4’5″ X 20.5″ X 3.9″ – 44L / 4’7″ X 21″ X 4.2″ – 51L
Boundaries are constantly being pushed in the sport of Wingsurfing. It was once thought that a sinker board was near on impossible to ride, but with the right design the gates to a whole new side of the sport are opened.
Introducing the Link, a purpose designed board that not only make entry to the world of sinker wing boards possible, it also takes the high level riding and freestyle to a new level through the varying volume options.
Efficient launch sinker board.
- EPS Core, Light Weight & Buoyant
- Durable Composite Bamboo Deck construction with UD Carbon stringer
- Planar deck shape for balanced feel and control
- Bevelled rails with hard release edge
- Twin tip and tail shape with a thruster fin configuration
- Sinker board design with balanced volume distribution
- Double concave nose for a forgiving touch down & easy launch
- Reusable Flexi-hex packaging
- Angle adjustable 2 or 3 Twin tip and tail shape with a thruster fin configuration
- Kick tail with aggressive release channels for earlier flight
- Full DaKine EVA deck pad
- Lightweight bottom double UD Carbon stringer
- Bottom carry handle
Included with the board: Full DaKine EVA deck pad and foil mounting hardware.
IMMERSIVE BOARD DESIGN
Refined and balanced volume distribution allows for newcomers to venture into the next level of Wingfoiling of riding lower volume smaller boards as well as high level riders to push the boundaries.
The planar deck shape allows for direct input and control over the foil, as well as a balanced feel under your feet.
The side cut Beveled rails not only help during hard carving maneuvers, but also help release the water flow when getting up and riding, and after a touch down.
DOUBLE CONCABE NOSE
The 3d Shaping on the bottom of the board helps during touch downs by dispersing water flow and reducing water adhesion. It also aids in getting up and going by helping with directional stability when not on the foil.
The aggressive kick tail and side release channels allow for earlier flight by reducing the board stiction to the water and allowing the water in contact to flow and release.
Choose between 2 straps or a 3 strap stance option with a variety of angle degrees, based on your riding style.
There are no reviews yet.