CABRINHA CODE V2
SIZES: 4’8″ X 23.5″ X 4.2″ X 60L / 4’11” X 23.5″ X 4.6″ X 72L / 5’2″ X 24.25″ X 5.3″ X 86L / 5’5″ X 24.5″ X 5.5″ X 100L / 5’8″ X 26.5″ X 5.6″ X 114L / 5’11” X 29.5″ X 5.75″ X 130L
Foil specific board with focus on maneuverability and easy launch.
- NEW: redesigned nose keel for improved directional stability and release
- NEW: Tail shape for improved release
- NEW: Efficient outline and rail flow/chime, for improved efficiency and release
- Carbon Stringer
- Short compact design
- Durable Composite Bamboo Deck construction with UD Carbon stringer
- Lightweight bottom double UD Carbon stringer
- EPS Core, Light Weight & Buoyant
- Angle adjustable 2 or 3 Twin tip and tail shape with a thruster fin configuration
- Bottom carry handle
Included with the board: 4pcs m8x30mm mounting bolts, m8 Lockable Tnuts, full deck pad (The Spade is an all round surfboard that is equally comfortable on any sized wave or with any air freestyle manoeuvre: straps sold separately).
SHORT AND COMPACT
An incredibly maneuverable wing board with a high volume for starts and a small board feel when flying.
An exceptionally light and buoyant EPS core with durable composite sandwich construction results in an incredibly lightweight board.
The side cut Beveled rails not only help during hard carving maneuvers, but also help release the water flow when getting up and riding, and after a touch down.
The 3d Shaping on the bottom of the board helps during touch downs by dispersing water flow and reducing water adhesion. It also aids in getting up and going by helping with directional stability when not on the foil.
The aggressive kick tail and side release channels allow for earlier flight by reducing the board stiction to the water and allowing the water in contact to flow and release.
Choose between a 2 straps or 3 strap stance options with a variety of angle degree’s, based on your riding style.
|Weight of Board (kg)
(Tolerances may vary)